Sunday, October 3, 2010

All's Fair in Love and Football....

We can now officially say we've experienced a "white-out" in San Diego. I'm not referring to some weather anomaly, I'm talking about a Poway Chargers flag football white out. Coach challenged the players to get as many fans as possible to attend our game versus our big rival, Rancho Bernardo. And, he wanted everyone to wear white. We campaigned hard to get as many of David's friends and family to attend as possible. Of course he had most of his "players" that he coaches there in attendance. (more on that later...) I love this picture of Abby and Parker. The look on his face is hilarious.
 
"The Destroyer" showed up in full force for this game. He pulled flags, made some great sacks and stuck with his man on every play. He earned defensive player of the game. It was like heaven for him.
 
I have probably 7 million pictures like this one because I am a sucker for the post game team cheer. It gets me all worked up every time. These boys yell louder every game. James and David were leading off this time.
 
We were able to walk away from another game, undefeated. At the beginning of the season Coach had warned us that we were going to be part of something special this season. I couldn't agree more.
 
Posted by Picasa
 
Posted by Picasa
David did tie with the coach's son for the most fans in attendance: 18! Thanks to our friends for coming!