Mother's Day is definitely one of my favorite holidays. I love all the special things my kids dream up for me. I also love the Mother's Day Tea at the preschool. Abby was very excited to dress up for the occasion in her favorite church dress. Of course she begged me to let her borrow my pearls to accessorize her outfit.
She is looking so grown up lately, I can't believe it! Who do you think she looks like? I mostly hear that she looks so much like Mark, but it's hard for me to tell.
I thoroughly adore this little girl. She is such a joy to have around!

7 comments:
Such a cute mommy and daughter.
She really is so cute! I can totally see Mark in her as well. She's a keeper!
I love hearing that you still adore having a little girl. She's so cute!
That cute little Abby, I'm sorry to say that girl is totally Mark
What a great pic with Mommy and baby girl. She is so beautiful - almost as beautiful as her mother (though she does look so much like Mark). She is my love and I'll always have a special place for her in my heart, though I love the boys no less. I love you Abby girl!!!! Your aunt Chris
What cute pictures! She is so adorable. She looks like a female version of Mark...!
I love that she wanted to wear your pearls. She is such a cutie! I am sure you are in there somewhere, but I see Mark.
Post a Comment