James has become a frustrated artist. He plays the piano for close to an hour every day. I can't complain, but tonight I just could not get him to stop and go to bed. The frustrating part is when there is a song he has heard and he's trying to master it. He thinks he should be able to play it perfectly, by ear, immediately. That's weird, I wonder where he got that from.... He's quite dramatic, hence the pose over the piano in the dark.
I'm working on downloading video so that he can make his blog debut. Keep watching...


6 comments:
There could be way worse things he could be addicted to! you may just have a small Beethoven in the makings!
Ah, we have the opposite problem at our house. . . a young pianist who likes to practice in the early morning hours when some people are still in bed!
Love the lighting of the picture! How fun that he is so into the piano! I hear chicks love a guy that can play a piano!
Everyone needs an artistic outlet!
You need to keep this picture for his first CD - this is a classic!
Hilarious! Great picture.
Post a Comment