So, I'm feeling a little gloomy after a yucky, rainy day. I think it's time I finally post this last day of Spring Break recap! Here goes...
This little beauty was rescued from a certain death. All she needed was some tlc and attention and she was back flying high.
We had a great day at the beach, the weather was picture perfect. It was probably the nicest day at the beach that I can remember, I even got in the water and I wasn't even too cold when I got out.
We agreed to dog sit for a friend while she went out of town. These two sweeties were our weekend guests. Oakley was slightly jealous of the attention they received, but he did just fine once I kept reassuring him that he was my very favorite. (Notice his ghostly tail in this pic.)
We finished off the week with a trip to the Carlsbad Strawberry Fields.
What a wonderful end to a great week!

2 comments:
nice - focusing on the positive to get out of the gloom - smart! I had forgotten about the butterfly (do you think he really survived or was carried by the wind? - oops, gloom creeping in ... ha ha)... Those strawberries look so good!
Nothing in the world is better than those strawberries - especially dipped in chocolate1!!!
Post a Comment