Saturday night we surprised Mark a little bit. He thought his 40th brithday had passed without too much of a hulabaloo. Little did he know plans had been in place for awhile to throw a big party in his honor. It was a blast! This was definietly the biggest surprise I have ever managed to keep a secret from Mark. His reaction was priceless. We had over 50 friends there to celebrate and party.
A big thanks to Elizabeth and John for hosting (and all the work that goes with that!), Maren for all the awesome decorative touches and pictures and delicious cake, Michelle for all her handiwork and emotional support, Amber for the awesome cake (it was Mark's favorite!), Melissa and Sunshine for the yogurt bar and group gift coordination, and of course all our frineds who provided yummy foods and mostly importantly your presence at the party! We are so grateful! We love you all!!
6 comments:
laura - You really pulled it off for your man! I will have to enlist your help in about a year for own hubby as you have set the bar really high! It was so much fun and I need to email you the photos I took. I got a super cute one of you and Mark in the kitchen!
That was quite the fun party! I loved his face in the suprise, no expression, pure suprise! How is the vacum working out for you? I'm still waiting for it to make it to my house for a test run!
It sure looks like it was a fun evening! Wish we could have been there! Happy Birthday Mark!!!
It was a great suprise and an even better party! Happy Birthday Mark!
What a great wife!! HAPPY 40TH Mark!
Oh and what a party it was! You did a great job, and I could tell how much Mark appreciated all your hard work. We love that 40 year old of yours!
Post a Comment