Mark had a presentation in Norwalk on Saturday so he had to stay overnight on Friday night. We decided to tag along as a way to start our Spring Break. The kids were super excited about staying at a "fancy" hotel. I guess it was probably the nicest hotel in Norwalk, but that's really not saying much. Anyways, they could hardly wait to check in and get to our room.
Abby has been working on this pose for the Marriot ad campaign...(these sheets are so luxurious!)
Here's what a $35 room service breakfast look like. It did feed four people, but somehow everyone was able to muster up their hunger again the minute we entered...
Knott's Berry Farm! What is it with amusement parks? My children's appetites soar as soon as we push our way through the entrance turnstiles. Luckily, Snoopy helped distract them for a little while.
The day at KBF was just okay. I fear I have possibly done my children a disservice with the frequency of our visits to Disneyland. It's like if you're used to dining at Ruth Chris's and then someone takes you to Burger King for a hamburger.
Extremely diasppointing.
At least we have our good hotel memories to hold on to.
(Sorry to all the Knott's Berry Farm fans out there....)

1 comment:
My kids really only love the hotels and swimming in their pools than they do the actual amusement parks! Go figure
And I want one of Mark's crepes! Those look yummy!
Post a Comment