Saturday, May 30, 2009

Gotta Love that Sis...

Last Sunday we celebrated Chris's 50th birthday. She needed a little help blowing out all those candles...

 
Abby may not have a sister, per se, but she gets plenty of girlie love from her auntie. These two are two peas in a pod! They adore each other. This is where you can usually find them when we're at the Wicks, snuggling together in bed watching a movie.
 
In more girl fun news....It was the Father and Sons campout this Friday night so we got to have some special overnight guests at our house. Claire and Liz spent the night and we girls had a fabulous time. We slept in, stayed in our jammies and shopped the internet on the laptop in bed. Of course, the girls enjoyed a yummy pancake breakfast too. I'll take that any day over camping with stinky boys!!!
 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

3WimmerBoys said...

Abby and Claire look so cute, since they don't have a sister, they can claim each other. Can Natalie join?

Anonymous said...

Gotta love that sweet little girl - she's my special baby girl!! Abby - I love you so much! I am so glad that we've gotten to spend so much more time with the cool Mendenhall fam - I love all of them in a special way and feel so blessed that I have such a great sister and that she has such a great family!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!