I meant to hit the save as draft button, but apparently I hit the publish post button. It was fun to get some comments anyways! This stroller arrangement was the result of a seriously fun filled day at Disneyland on Friday. Exhaustion breeds creativity in my children. David was quite resourceful in finding a way around walking the long road back to the car at the end of the night. I can just imagine myself recounting to him years from now, "I can remember when you where little enough to squeeze yourself into the basket under the stroller...."
Sweet princess dreams!

14 comments:
That is so funny - how in the heck did you get him in the basket and better question... what kind of day did you have to have both of them fall asleep? Too cute!
that is hilarious - I think David should maybe start looking into "magicians assistant" or "contortionist" jobs - I mean, he's small, but come on!
How did he fit in there???? So, funny!!!!
Ok, so is this one of those "what's a good blog title" games. Hmmmm, my guess is, "This is what happens when you don't make your bed at the Mendenhall's home".
There is something so cute about sleeping kids. So innocent.
holy cow. they were really tired, weren't they? i don't think i could pay ethan enough to fall asleep in his stroller, let alone the basket! nicely done mom!
The picture of Davey in the stroller basket is priceless! Now that is a good hard day at Disneyland!
That's fantastic! You'll have to teach me that trick.
Great picture! Boy when he's tired he really will sleep any where.
You know, you can un-post a post...but I'm glad you didn't know that and left it as posted. So cute to see pictures like these. And so jealous that you get to Disneyland as often as you do.
I'm just impressed he could squeeze himself into the back of your buggy. Oh the limitless options of hide and seek!
My kids have made my single stroller into a double before, but never like that!! Too funny!! Disneyland does wipe 'em out!
hilarious. so cute!
So that is why my stroller has been leaning to the left recently huh? Totally kidding, that is a great picture and that kid is totally resourceful!
Looks like I can finally post - whew, that was ridiculous. Too funny - I love your kids - they crack me up - how did he fit in there. And my sweet princess - see's always cute, even asleep :)
Love you guys tons!!!
Post a Comment