Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Many Party Faces

Here's the stars of the day! Their brilliant Moms combined their party fun for a HSM themed jump-a-thon.


A birthday party at Pump It Up brings out many emotions. David is thrilled to celebrate his 6th birthday with good buddies like Dallin, et al.

 

Funny Johnny is always the life of the party.

 

Sunny can't contain her excitement. One party for two friends? Doesn't get much better!!

 

Can you say "knockout"? For all you skeptics out there, it's official, I took down the Chicken. (She can start her own blog if she wants to dispute my claim....) "Eyes on the prize Laura, Eyes on the Prize."

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

ferntyler said...

how did I miss the faceoff in the ring? awesome! funny jonny in his true form :)

Parmley said...

Nice distorting the Truth!! I knocked you out!!! Little did you know that I have now learned how to comment on blogs. No longer can you publish your own realities. I am now your blog editor of the truth!! HA HA!!