Wednesday, August 6, 2008

When it rains, It pours (thru the attic)

I've been a bit preoccupied the past 10 days. Maybe it was the start of daily football practice for James. Or maybe it was going to back to work for a few shifts. Or maybe it was our crappy water pipes leaking and flooding the attic, boy's room and garage. Oh, I'm pretty sure it was a combination of all that. Also, my computer is being fussy about downloading pictures from my camera. And, like I always think to myself, what good is a blog post without pictures!! I'm ashamed of myself.

4 comments:

smiths5 said...

Oh,sorry for all the crap! Hey, so I was thinking you and the Tylers should come visit and check out the pool :-) and the kids would have a blast together. Not to mention, I would love to see you guys again!

Julia Godfrey said...

Hey, good to hear from you again. I know you're really busy...I always love to see how my guys and gals are doing. It sounds like you've had a lot in the "hoper" lately.
Mark called the other day--
And it was so great to hear from him.(Heard all about Jame's tooth).

ferntyler said...

man, has that seriously only been 10 days?

The Family Rasheed said...

that sucks. I am sooo sorry. Was it easily fixed?