Thursday, August 7, 2008

"I'm Sorry!"

I can't even begin to count how many sorrys these boys have exchanged. Usually David is the one requiring the ice pack. Oh, don't worry, James gets egually injured, David just seems to always require an ice pack.
 
Well clearly I was easy that afternoon. I couldn't help but wonder why I didn't know they sell these suckers at Sea World back when I scoured San Diego County looking for them for table decorations for James' Willy Wonka birthday party way back when. This was a great way to top off a fun day at SW. They even all fell asleep on the way home.
 
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Browns said...

Um...Austin saw the sucker picture over my shoulder and said "they're lucky...those look yummy". Suddenly the Dum Dum's in the candy jar don't look so appealing.

Sunshine said...

I love the picture of James and David with the ice packs! Also, the picture of your parents playing the Wii..priceless!

ferntyler said...

that is quality summer entertainment (both the Wii and the ice packs :)) I love that the boys at least apologize to one another.

The Family Rasheed said...

I love those suckers!!! You can find them at the candy store in the mall also.

Jen said...

What a great post. "I'm sorry" through gritted teeth are extremely common over here. Your kids look so loving in these pics. Abigail's hair is gettin so long and your boys are looking so grown up.

smiths5 said...

Love all the new pics!

3WimmerBoys said...

Don't you love brothers, they play hard and fight hard, the story of my life!