This was a week of testing old limitations. This is one thing I love about life, just when I think I've got everything pretty much figured out, things happen that surprise me.
Photographic evidence of shattered misbeliefs...

"I don't sew, also I don't read patterns."

"I don't throw together fairy tale costumes in 20 minutes."

"I don't let them wear their pajamas to school."

"I don't think that many will fit in a box."

"I don't think he'll really do it."

"I don't like donuts, I don't think I can find any more delicious treats from a can..."

"I don't think I'll get Mark to buy me a new car for a long, long time."

"I don't care."

"I don't think he'll want to dance."

"I don't think they'll sit still that long."

"I don't think they can get any cuter."
All in all, a
fabulous week. What do you know?
6 comments:
So now I'm craving your doughnuts!
Your dancing girl is too cute!
cute way to blog a full week! I didn't think you could have so many fun/cute things go on in one week (and i'll bet there's more you didn't even post)...
I am loving your blog!! You make everyday things seem like so much fun. I love the frosting covered face picture. So very cute!!!
Great post! You are so clever!
Seriously, I thought the car would get a little more attention! The funny thing is that most of that happened in a day right? You are a busy woman
How fun! I love to discover new things about my friends!
Post a Comment