I confess I had multiple crushes back in the day on boys wearing this uniform. Now I'm totally enamored for a much better reason. Reminds me of the olden days on the Titan field, pretending to watch the game, but really only watching the boys. I have a feeling I will be doing much the same thing this time around. Makes me feel old...

Big news around here this morning. David "assisted" James in finally dislodging his dangling front tooth. It didn't take much more than a "shoulder punch" during the boy's morning wrestling match to pop that puppy out. James was estactic and David was quite proud too.

7 comments:
man, he looks puff in the full uniform - should be a season full of people/game watching and lots of fun :) how come all your postings say, "posted by del norte ward".. weird? or not?
What are brother's for huh? For all the trauma it was, he looks really cute in the uniform. Who cares if he likes football or not, at least he looks cute playing the part!
wow, i thought at first the football uniform had something to do with loosening the tooth? lincoln keeps telling me that when he turns 6 he's going to lose his teeth. i hope not all at once.
Football season will be fun. Aysia lost her front teeth by falling on her bike and she was excited too. Crazy kids!
So maybe David will be a dentist or oral surgeon. James looks so cute in his uniform!
He looks so cute in that uniform I could just die! Just wait until the season starts, you'll get WAY more into them then you did even in high school. Especially with Chicken on your sideline!
James looks so grown up in that uniform. That was so nice of David to step up and help his brother out.
Post a Comment