Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Where's that stinkin' Pollyana when I need her?
Please excuse this post for what it is, a gripe-fest. I hate be a downer, but for the sake of using this blog as a personal journal, I'm going to do a little venting. I'm not sure what is up, (ok I am pretty sure what is up), but I am in major grumpsville. It started when I woke up from a nap on Sunday aftenroon and it's just gone downhill from there. Today was the first time at work that I actually had a crappy time. My feet and legs ache, my brain is mush and frankly I don't want to go back tomorrow. What to do? Oh well, I guess I'll just get up tomorrow morning, throw my legs out of bed, kiss my babes good bye and head out again. I have gained a whole new appreciation for my "old life" and I swear not to take it for granted when I get it back. (hopefully soon!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi!
Thanks for your comment on my website! Your background looks great with the font colors you chose!
Ashley
cutestblogontheblock
Thank you Laura for sharing your true and honest feelings. I was starting to feel like I am the only blogger that ever feels down. Hang in there. I think you are wonderful and honestly don't know how you do it all.
OK, I am finally logged in so I can post comments again (something weird is going on). Anyway, I was going to bring a copy of the Pollyanna movie over but you'd probably destroy your tv out of disgust when she started into her positive thinking, so maybe we better steer clear of that! You're the best, and luckily your kids are in good hands right now - what a great opportunity for them to create a great bond with their dad, too.
This time too will pass! I know it just doesn't come quickly enough. Your husband and kids will appreciate all you are doing right now, and in the overall scheme of life, this will truly be small moment. I know you already know all this and it doesn't help! It sucks and I'm sorry. It's too bad we don't get to choose our trials, however then we wouldn't learn anything would we! You are a great mom, wife, and friend!
Post a Comment