Tuesday, December 4, 2007



I love how excited the boys get about decorating for Christmas. Frankly I'm not sure where they get it from because I personally don't really enjoy any of the process! (Sad, I know...) James was particuarily thrilled about decorating the tree. He took great care to place each ornament (initially). Then near the end, he just started throwing the lighter ornaments at the tree until they stuck. It gives a real nice random effect. The kid's got talent. David's interest lies mainly in making room for gifts under the tree, placing the stockings in a clearly visible spot, and of course breaking out the Christmas pajamas. We've both got the holiday jammies this year. I sure do love these kids. David is such a little love bug, I love his hugs and kisses. Maybe it's because I haven't been around them as much because of work or maybe it's just because they know Santa is watching, but they have all been on particuarily good behavior lately. I'm relishing every moment!!

3 comments:

ferntyler said...

So festive! that is awesome that you have christmas pj's. I think the random effect on the tree is really the only way to go, since no matter how hard I try to place them all exactly evenly someone comes behind me and moves them around anyway :)

The Onelegbill said...

Hay, to all. We, Chris and I, used to love the way Andrew (our son) would get so excited when it was time to deco the tree. He has sence moved up to San Jose and can't get here in time to decorate with us. So, we have desided that we will have 2 tree's this year. Now when he gets here he can have a second tree to deco the way he likes.
Thank for the mention in October Laura. It's nice to know that people care. These are good people that I am realated to. I was very lucky to be able to find Chris when I did. As I was slowly welcomed in they converted and re-molded me into the knucklehead I am today. I'll try to get a pic or 2 of the Wick fam when I see Laura next. Take care and talk at you all later. The Onelegbill

Laura said...

I'm so happy you commented, Bill!YOu are famous amongst my little group of friends so I'm sure all will enjoy seeing your post! :)