I thought this post was going to be about workouts. This is much cuter. Isn't it amazing how you look at a child one day and they seem to have grown up overnight? Glad you got this photo of your beautiful girl!
A couple of days ago I accidentaly phoned Abby while trying to phone David. She sounded so grown up, I thought I was talking to Amberly (Matthew's girl). She's such a cutie!
A couple of days ago I accidentaly phoned Abby while trying to phone David. She sounded so grown up, I thought I was talking to Amberly (Matthew's girl). She's such a cutie!
My sweet "baby girl" is growing up way too fast. Can't we stop it somehow??? She is SOOO adorable. Luv, her slightly overprotective aunt. Love you little girl!!!
9 comments:
She looks so grown up, Laura!
I thought this post was going to be about workouts. This is much cuter. Isn't it amazing how you look at a child one day and they seem to have grown up overnight? Glad you got this photo of your beautiful girl!
Such a cutie!
Adorable! So sad we are missing all of this!
Oh my...she is really starting to lose the "little girl" look! I've noticed the same thing with Miranda lately. It's so bittersweet! She's adorable!
love the sparkling eyes.
A couple of days ago I accidentaly phoned Abby while trying to phone David. She sounded so grown up, I thought I was talking to Amberly
(Matthew's girl).
She's such a cutie!
A couple of days ago I accidentaly phoned Abby while trying to phone David. She sounded so grown up, I thought I was talking to Amberly
(Matthew's girl).
She's such a cutie!
My sweet "baby girl" is growing up way too fast. Can't we stop it somehow??? She is SOOO adorable.
Luv, her slightly overprotective aunt. Love you little girl!!!
Post a Comment