Monday was Abby's party with her friends. She had just a couple of things she wanted to do with her friends all over at her house.
1. Play Barbies.
2. Play dress-up.
3. Have a Pom-Pom. (that's her name for a pinata)
4. Decorate cupcakes.
5. No boys. (except her brother-the one with the pinata skills)
Her cake didn't exactly turned out how I planned. Just imagine this one with an extra story on top of the castle. It would have been fantastic, but I had to quickly change plans when that didn't work.Here's the Pom-pom. Once again it took David's aggressive pinata demolishing technique to finally crack this one open.
This table looks innocent, but it was the spot for sugar overload. I knew we were in trouble when one of the girls exclaimed, "My Mom is really going to make me brush my molars tonight". Our timing was perfect, we sent them all home right before the sugar crash.

8 comments:
Mackenzie had a BLAST!!! She came home saying it was the BEST party she had ever been to. It cracked me up when she got in the car and I said something about having dinner and she said, "I'm not hungry. I already ate cake, cupcakes, and candy for dinner." :)
What a party, those girls look so cute in there outfits. So girly, Glad she had a fun party!
Tell her Seamus and Jazmin barked happy birthday to her!
Nothing better than a pink princess party. Love the banner.
What a fun time! I miss the princess days. Happy Birthday cutie!
everything looked so sweet! I bet Abby, Abby Dabby, Abs and/or Abbers loved what you did for her! :0)
What a little princess! Looks like she had a great birthday! She is so adorable and I cannot WAIT for her and Miranda to get acquainted over Thanksgiving!
Gotta love those princess parties! Happy birthday, Abbey!
Post a Comment