Friday, September 17, 2010

Friends

Sometimes it's way too easy to take for granted all the good in our lives. I've been thinking alot lately about how grateful I am that my children have good friends. I know from experience what a difference a friend can make. David and Dallin are friends. What makes it even better is, they live right across the street from each other. Which means, we get a lot of quality time together. Last week we got invited over to a jam session.
(I heart the Waldvogels.)
p.s. Gary rocks.

 

I'm not sure who was more excited about the game last Saturday, David because Dallin was coming or Dallin becuase he got to watch David play.

 

The preparations have begun. The countdown is winding down, tomorrow is the last day of Abby being 4 years old. Pink cupcakes are just the beginning. Stay tuned....
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Browns said...

It's always nice when the kids pick good friends. Even better that they live close!
Pink cupcakes? Is she having a pinkalicious party, by chance? That's what Miranda wants for her next birthday...

Heather said...

Happy Birthday to cute little Abby - 5 years old is HUGE!!!!

jessica said...

Happy birthday, Abby!!

nicole said...

haha love the + one dog!