Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Three Otters

We now have three kids at our school! James started 5th grade today, David 2nd and Abby PEPP(pre-K). Everyone was excited and ready to go this morning!

 

 
Today was officially the hottet day of summer, of course!

 
We parked at the first available spot, probably 3/4 of a mile away from school. It's all downhill from here!

 

David took off down the hill and we never saw him again. He's so sure of himself and he knew where to go and what to do. James and Abby stayed behind for a picture.
Posted by Picasa
 
Abby loves the dollhouse in her class. I'm sure that is where she will spend most of her free time. There are seven girls in her class of 20, a really good ratio considering it is PEPP and alot of girls don't usually do PEPP at our school.

 

Abby's teacher is Mrs.Ruelas, who she thinks looks a whole lot like Cinderella. Who could ask for more than that?

 

Clearly David was in a rush to get to class so that he could set out all of his supplies for his teacher. I think he picked a nice spot to sit in. Not too close to the teacher, but just close enough.
He is a picture perfect student!

 
Posted by Picasa
It feels like the end of an era for us in many ways. Now all our kids are in elementary school, I guess that means we are all growing up! It is a bittersweet time. I am loving watching their personalities grow and blossom. They are growing into independent, fun little people.

6 comments:

jessica said...

Yay, we are so excited for you. It's the only time they will all be at the same school!

3WimmerBoys said...

Abby is going to have all kinds of fun with a teacher that looks like Cinderella. That teacher is going to LOVE that little girl. Your kids look so cute, all ready to go!

ferntyler said...

so cute! did you know it is a little weird to have 3 kids at the school? obviously, I don't think so, but every other mom that I talked to today that gave me the like, "what the what?" look did.. I think we're AWESOME!

Annalisa said...

sounds like fun!

Heather said...

Parker starts Kindergarten and I am starting a whole new lease on life - it is seriously going to be bittersweet!

Anonymous said...

How cute! We start next week. The kids are excited and nervous. How lucky is Abby to get Cinderella for a teacher?! Love ya!