I'm long overdue on my post about our renovations. We are very pleased with how everything has turned out. (Thank you Accutek!) The floors are so pretty, I am really, really happy with them. My camera doesn't take the best pictures, but I snapped a shot the other night during Maren's 30th birthday celebration
that shows the floor and the new door style.
Speaking of which, I must say, Maren transformed my dull little bungalow for the party. She is so clever! She routed the guests through our side yard, which by the way, has been a major annoying spot of my yard. I think she changed my mind about that area. Add a few tiki torches and christmas lights and, who knew?, it doesn't look too bad after all!
David said, "Mom take a picture of me for the blog!". He's perfecting his pose...
Not to be outdone, Abby is working on acutally looking at the camera.
I'm going to go take some pictures of the powder bathroom to post. I"m not missing the golfing wallpaper one bit!

7 comments:
Oh my Laura - Your floors are beautiful and I love tiki torches - don't they just add such cool detail to your outside?
Your house looks great. Thanks for letting my take it over. It really is the perfect party house!
The floors look so good. How long did it take them to finish? So glad it is all back to beautiful again!
The house looks great. Take a picture of the fireplace too. Miss you all!
Yes, it is really the party house! the floor does look good and honestly, the part I love the most is that bottom stair and the bathroom and the new doors, ok, I guess I couldn't pick one:) when's the next party?
It looks great! I'm sure it feels so good to be done!
Hey Girl:
I'm wondering about the fireplace
also.
The floors look great by the way...
I'm trying to get the kids bathroom
painted before you guys come.
It looks absolutely hideious right
now.
Maybe I'll take a picture so you can see it.?
Love, J.
Post a Comment