Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ringing In 2010

It's a New Year's Eve party, kiddo style! These girls are party beauties!

 
Fox is ringing in the New Year with some new tricks. What a cute guy!!

 
The guys had fun with RockBand, even though our tv picture quality isn't the best. "These things are sent to try us"

 
It was an extra treat to have our friends, the McNairys in town visiting. They even treated us to a song or two.

 
Posted by Picasa
 
Parker and I had fun chilling out on the couch. This guy loves to have his picture taken. Can you blame him?

 
The actual moment(east coast time) snuck up on us. But, not to fear, we have ways of manipulating the clock! I had joked that everyone was welcome to stay from 6:30 until 9:02, but when it came down to it, I didn't want anyone to leave. We had a blast and ate some really good food too.

 

The kids tipped their hats to MJ with a Thriller dance tribute. I was so impressed. And a little jealous of my son's moves too. (By the way, the beanie is the new hat du jour for 2010.)

7 comments:

Valerie said...

Great party. Great people. I love that the kids were so involved! James has some great moves. Love the beanie.

Heather said...

Your New Years looks way more fun than mine was! Poor Bart he kept trying to wake me up at midnight to do some romantic kiss but it wasn't happening!
I ma so sad that the holidays are already over!

Maren said...

Thanks for hosting, it was a great party!

ferntyler said...

sweet pictures to capture the night! Thriller, Rockband, food, laughter = highlights!

jessica said...

Why isn't there live footage of Thriller?! Looks like fun.

Browns said...

Looks like you had a blast! Happy New Year!

Annalisa said...

looks like fun