Friday, December 26, 2008

Ask and Ye Shall Receive

You asked for it, here it is. You must see it to believe it...




5 comments:

Heather said...

That is so funny - we had a lot of that going on as well - I am up in Park City for the holidays and it is freezing so we set out and bought a Wii to play with - Bowling is the favorite!

The Family Rasheed said...

I can'timagine anyone not loving the WII. I wish we had one!

Browns said...

I can't believe my eyes. I am so impressed!! Looks like you all had fun. We got a wii for Christmas...now if my parents ever visit, I can guilt them into playing ("but you played with Laura & Mark..." ha ha). Funny.

3WimmerBoys said...

I love it, looks like fun! Your parents are so gracious, thanks again! I am glad you came back.

Annalisa said...

we love the wii and its great for grandparents too...my parents never got so much exercise boxing.