Monday, December 22, 2008

SCUM and Ice Cream

We had some guests last night, my favorite aunt Jeanette and Uncle Frederick the Great! (That's how my kids refer to him.) We had a great time talking, laughing, eating sweets and playing SCUM. Here's King James and his lovely Queen:

Here's a fierce competitor with a unique strategy:

Frederick the Great with his favorite treat, Chocolate....

Cute Smiles!


Fred explaining the four reasons why he hates snow(David asked):





What a great night!

4 comments:

ferntyler said...

looks like so much fun - have you played in the snow yet?
p.s. check your voicemail on your phone for some interesting info..

Drago Family said...

Love the game scum, almost forgot about it. What a great combo: scum and ice cream!

Browns said...

I've never heard of the game scum. Now, if you could get my parents to play something like the wii, I'd be very impressed! I am so jealous that you get to spend time with them two Christmases in a row! (And never in my life have I seen my Dad in a sweater or sweatshirt of any kind...wierd.)

The Family Rasheed said...

I love SCUM! Looks like fun!!!