Mendenhall 5 (+ one dog)
she is so cute - what an angel! (No pun intended!)Also, I am LOVING your candy station! Is that recycled candy I see? Awesome!
I love when you can see kids filled with pure JOY!!
She is such a doll. Who played the angel before she came along?
I LOVE it! You've got to enlarge this and frame it!! You will especially appreciate it when she is a teenager and not so joyful. Sigh! I think I need to get out my photo albums right away.
I'm digging her curls, so angelic.
She's a perfect angel, I love it!
Perfect costume for a perfect little girl.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
she is so cute - what an angel! (No pun intended!)
Also, I am LOVING your candy station! Is that recycled candy I see? Awesome!
I love when you can see kids filled with pure JOY!!
She is such a doll. Who played the angel before she came along?
I LOVE it! You've got to enlarge this and frame it!! You will especially appreciate it when she is a teenager and not so joyful. Sigh! I think I need to get out my photo albums right away.
I'm digging her curls, so angelic.
She's a perfect angel, I love it!
Perfect costume for a perfect little girl.
Post a Comment