Thursday, August 7, 2008

Never thought I'd witness this. G&G actually supporting and enjoying a video game!
 
I love this shot of these two buddies- Carson and Agabelle.
 
Abby's first introduction to baby Parker. She was thrilled(for about 1 minute) then it was off to play with the big boys again.
 
David and O at the ward camping trip. (David is sporting his Elivs Costello glasses.)
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Browns said...

Oh the shot of your parents playing the wii is priceless! The first thing I noticed is how your mom actually has the strap on her wrist! Haha...I though I was the only one that had to do that - after throwing a controller at the T.V. once. Oops.

The Family Rasheed said...

Loving your parents playing the Wii! I can totally support a game that helps keep you fit!

Annalisa said...

my boys love the wii. emily has one in oceanside & the boys keep asking "we got to baby evelyn's to play wii bowling" funny.