Thursday, August 7, 2008

Workin' the Pics

I'm trying out Picasa for my photo publishing. We'll see how I like it. I picked out some of my favorite pictures from the past two weeks. Here they are:
 
James finally lost that front tooth we've all been watching dangling for the last two months. Mark "lassoed" it and then James did the final tug. He burst out in tears of joy. This tooth had been really bothering him for awhile. It seemed like it deserved a celebration. Last time the tooth fairy visited James, he was very skeptical, so I decided to try something else. Hence, the creation of the tooth cake. It was well received and I'm pretty sure I'll be making more of these over the next few years.
 
Posted by Picasa
Shaing a moment with G&G.

2 comments:

Browns said...

Tooth cake? What a great idea. You are so clever.

The Family Rasheed said...

Seriously great idea about the cake! The pic with Abby and your parents is soo cute!!! You look like your mom.