Thursday, February 7, 2008

What a Day!

So much going on today, I don't have the time or energy for a lengthy post, so here's the quick version..
**I'm rallying back from an unfortunate bout with a bug. I won't even go into details, suffice it to say it was quick and I'm on the mend.
**I took some cute pictures at the park today of David and Abby, I'll post later.
**Mitt is out of the running. My husband is depressed, so am I. Maybe there's another chance in four more years?
**Blue and Gold Dinner was tonight. Holy cow, this scouting thing is going to be an interesting experience. (I'm trying to get excited.)
**New Survivor starts tonight!! That's why I have no time to post much. I can't wait, especially since this is the fans and favorites season. I can't wait to hate Johnny Fairplay!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

If you have any great suggestions on who to vote for now let me know!!!
As for Cub Scouts, I love it, I really do. All I can say about Pack meeting is: Evan's almost 10. . . that means only one more year to go!!

3WimmerBoys said...

I knew from the look on your face on Monday when I said the Bird's were throwing up that there was going to be trouble in the Mendenhall home. Sorry about the bug getting you! You know I would take it for you if I could, somehow my body is incapble. So unfair! I want it and you don't, so who gets it? Ofcourse it's you! Scouting will be fun, I was a scout leader for five years you know. The boys love it! Could James be any cuter in his uniform?