My awesome studious husband passed his test!
One down, two more exams to go. I'm so proud!!
After passing the test he showed up for James' Nickel City birthday party, which by the way, was a total success. The Muirs were so good to us. Dan kept pulling magic coins out of the kids ears and Sara was doing her tricks to keep the dancing machine going for the girls. I love those two, they are always so nice to our family.
I have a serious fixation on the Deal or No Deal game. I love it, I am drawn to it. David and Brooke were the big winners of the day with 237 and 400 tickets respectively.
5 comments:
Way to go Mark! Shout out to Laura for all the support you give him!!
I think he'd call it "nagging" more than "support"! I was relentlessly bugging him about his studying time. Luckily, he still loves me...
Yay Mark!
I can't wait until Sammy is old enough for places like Nickel City. How fun!
WAY TO GO!!!!! We are so proud of you!!
Love you!!
yippee! Nagging is so underrated - you know he loves it... I can not believe you have an 8 year old - remember when you were about to have James at the New Year 1999/2000 (I think we were down in the rain at Balboa Park) and we didn't have any kids yet, I swear that was just a couple of years ago..
Post a Comment