Every so often, the camera will disappear. We'll wonder where it's gone to and why it's so quiet in the house. This is when James' photographic genius strikes. I've often joked that we should make a coffe table book of his random snapshots, so I thought for his birthday, he'd be thrilled to see a compliation of his work. Notice the different periods he's gone through; there's the self-portrait phase, the taking pictures of people phase(mainly of his brother, so willingly),the random abstract phase, the foot phase, the Lego phase, etc...


9 comments:
I love his perspective. He's so artsy!
Happy Birthday James! He's a pretty good little photographer - the one of David with the binky and the sunglasses is classic (along with Mark sleeping on the rug).. that is cool!
That is great! I love the slideshow...I'm sure he loved seeing it!
P.S. Happy 7th Birthday James!
Believe it or not, he's 8!!
Happy Birthday James! I hope you enjoyed your Costco pizza and have a great time at your party tomorrow. That sounds like fun!
Make that Happy 8th Birthday! Sorry, yesterday was a long day.
Happy Birthday James! Great pictures.
You could published your own book at Lulu.com if you were serious?!
Post a Comment