So I was searching around for information on President Hinckley and I found this site about "The Hinckley Challenge". The challenge is to read the Book of Mormon in 97 days in commeration of President Hinckley amazing 97 years of life. I told the senior Primary kids about it today and I invited anyone to join me. I loved it when he challenged us a couple of years back to read the Book before the end of the year. It was an awesome experience. I'm ready to do it again. If any of you out there want to join me, just go to www.hinckleychallenge.com and sign up. It starts tomorrow and goes through May 11.
Tomorrow Mark takes his state insurance licensing exam. Keep your fingers crossed for him! He's studied so hard and we're anxious to see how he does. (If I don't mention this again, just assume the worst...) Just kidding, we're very optimistic that he'll do well-that's all I'm going to say about that!
2 comments:
Good luck Mark, you are going to do great . . . and when you do we will get some Golden Spoon to celebrate!
MARK is going to rock it! (the power of positive thinking, right?).
Post a Comment