Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The T-Lers and the Mendels....

I've got crusising on the brain. Hmmmm, wonder why? Maybe I need a vacation It's been 9 years since our last cruise and looking at these pictures got me all pumped up again.

I could have sworn none of us has aged since then, but seriously we all look so young!!
I'm just amazed when I think of all we've done and been through. It's great to have great friends by your side through it all.

(Clearly, I'm thrilled the boys found a foosball table in port)
I'm excited to see what pictures we come back with this time and to see what memories we add to our "colorful" collection.

(We must be old seeing as we can afford to have our own rooms this time!!)


Bring it on, we're ready for more!!

9 comments:

Jen said...

What great pictures to share. You guys are going to have a wonderful time. I look forward to seeing all the new pictures and hearing all about your fabulous cruise.

Melanie said...

Have a great time & bring back lots of pictures! The old ones were really fun too.

Maren said...

I was thinking you guys looked amazingly like you do today, hairstyles may be a little different but those don't look like they were 10 years old

ferntyler said...

that is hilarious! am I wearing white tights with the blue dress? Is it worse that they found the foosball table or that they found it next to the nude beach on St. Martin (we were just passing by, of course). I love that it didn't even seem that odd to share a cabin back then :)

3WimmerBoys said...

I hope you are bringing the same formal dresses as you brought last cruise! That will bring some spice to things (not that we need any help!) I can't wait to party!

Annalisa said...

fun stuff

Naomi said...

Sounds like such a blast--I love going on trips where I feel like I am single again. . .

Can't wait to hear about the adventure!

Naomi said...

I guess that I should clarify. Kevin and I always refer to the pre-children years as "when we were single." :)

3WimmerBoys said...

HELLO! Where are the new pictures! You guys are holding out on us, you have most of them-get them on!