Mark is thrilled that he gets to train up a snowboard partner. He and James went to Snow Valley on Wednesday and had a blast. Finally the hard work of parenting is paying off, what better than a built-in snow buddy!!
I'm so glad that you popped by! I spent an hour going through the old Sabre Springs blogs when I stumbed on one the other day--don't you love friend links??
Your family has grown so much! They are darling!! I'm so glad that I will be able to better stay in touch. Do you mind if I add you to my friend list?
5 comments:
Can you believe we are old enough to have kids that can keep up with us? Those pictures are so crisp and clear, too.. so cute!
I'm so glad that you popped by! I spent an hour going through the old Sabre Springs blogs when I stumbed on one the other day--don't you love friend links??
Your family has grown so much! They are darling!! I'm so glad that I will be able to better stay in touch. Do you mind if I add you to my friend list?
Boy bonding! Lots of grunting and scratching I'm sure.
I sure hope this doesn't mean the end of fun on "Ski's".
I think it just means they may beat you down the hill... :)
Post a Comment