Jonny on Parenting:
"It changes you, it changes your head, it makes you crazy. My head is so screwy right now."
I couldn't agree more.....
Don't worry about me, I haven't been duped by Fairplay, but it did remind me of my pre-parenting days. The anticipation of a child is a unique experience.
After the first moment you become a parent you are never the same again. Through the up and downs, the challenges and the joys, there's not a second of it that I would give back for the depth and breadth of this ride.
4 comments:
love the cute pictures... should I be scared that I can also understand johnny fairplay - but he is still crazy, right?
Parenting...it's the hardest and best thing we'll ever do.
This explains alot about me. I've been a mom for almost 18 years. No wonder I'm a little crazy. Keep those adorable pictures handy Laura. They're great to look back at when you've got teenagers who are making you even crzzier!
You have such great pictures of your kids. That David is a crack up!
Post a Comment