I got some inspiration from a couple of sites(Sugar Doodle and Craft Gossip) for this "Welcome to the Pack Backpack". We will be giving these out at the Blue and Gold Dinner to all the new Cub scouts entering this year. I hope they enjoy!
This craft actually comes form Danielle's Place of Crafts and Activities. Suger Doodle Give my site credit. I would appreciate a link to my site - http://www.daniellesplace.com/html/backtoschoolcrafts.html#backpack Thanks.
7 comments:
Holy cow - that doesn't look anything like the plain blue lunchsack - you are amazing!
Those turned out so cute! Way better than a bottle!!! very
Fun, I know Carson will love it
Those are just darling! I want one for Parker when he enters cub scouts! Too cute!
I love that idea. You're such a great cub scout leader.
This is super clever! What a lucky group of boys to have you as a leader. So cute!
Hudson loved his!
This craft actually comes form Danielle's Place of Crafts and Activities. Suger Doodle Give my site credit. I would appreciate a link to my site - http://www.daniellesplace.com/html/backtoschoolcrafts.html#backpack Thanks.
Post a Comment