Abby's class "pet" is Corduroy the Bear. Whenever she gets to bring Corduroy home for the night, it's a huge deal. This time, we took him with us to CPK for dinner. (Totally because he wanted to, not because we happened to have 3 free kid's meal vouchers.)
Abby has recently been "allowing" me to put her hair back in a loose braid. Thank goodness!
P.S. James officially can not and will not order the aforementioned kid's meal. Apparently, he is not a "little kid" anymore. Heaven help us.....
2 comments:
What an adorable pic with those cute freekles that I love so much - I miss my Baby Girl - I miss the whole Mendenhall fam - can't wait to see you again! LOVE ALL OF YOU
Aunt Chris
Looks like Courduroy is well loved.
He's probably pretty easy maintance for a class pet...
I miss you guys!
Can't wait to see you soon.
Love, Aunt J.
Post a Comment