Sunday, June 13, 2010

Mud Run 2010

The Wonder Women are back. This year we had 15 of us! The headbands are the best accessory ever. Stylish and functional...

 

The cutest spectators ever!!

 

Wonder mini-Woman

 

"Um, I'm not sure who this lady is...."

 
Posted by Picasa

These guys couldn't resist getting in on the action.

 

This is how the kids entertain themselves while the we're off trudging through mud and leaping over walls.

 

My heroes: Team Headband!

 

I'm not sure why I look so happy. Maybe because of my enthusiastic family cheering me on. (Probably because the finish line is in sight..)

 
Posted by Picasa
 

 

"I love you, but I won't touch you."

 
Posted by Picasa
We made it! What a blast! It's my favorite run of the year. The only thing that might have made it a little better would have been having my canine running buddy along. I could have used his motivation at some points. I can't wait to do it again next year!

12 comments:

Heather said...

You girls are too cute with those headbands - it's all about the presentation! i love the picture of you in the mud and you are still sporting the band! Awesome!

Jessica said...

Too cool! Go Wonder Women!

jessica said...

That was so much fun! Thanks!! I think that smile just comes with the mud. Who can't love crawling around it all of that?!

Kim & Brian's Adventures said...

Love the pictures! And love the "team husband". It's such a community event. You girls are awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Too much fun! I can't believe your big smile in a pool of mud. That can't be my sister! ha ha

Anonymous said...

You are all too cute! And that curly headed Baby Girl next to you - could eat her up!!! Sounds like you were in our neck of the woods - it was drizzling at our house - looks like it was alittle wet out at CP too - couldn't tell if Mark ran - didn't see him - probably best that the old amoung us sit out these kind of things - LOL. LOVE YOU GUYS TONS!!!!

Julia Godfrey said...

Hey Girlie,
You guys looked great!
Just wondering, is it a run for
charity or something?
I can't imagine doing it just for
the fun of it...

Angela Henderson said...

It was so fun, that picture of Abby and you is so funny, did she really not know it was you?

Julia Godfrey said...

Hey Sis:
I showed Ross your pics of the run
and he said you look like a cuter
Sandra Bullock...
How's that!

Annalisa said...

awesome!

Valerie said...

Every year it looks like fun. Every year I say maybe next year I will do it. It is so much fun to watch though. Maybe next year! You guys looked great! Biggest group yet!

Browns said...

LOVE the outfits! Girl, you continue to amaze me. I would never have the nerve.