No wonder I feel guilty, look at these puppy dog eyes. Oak is going through some withdrawal pains. School is back in session, Mom's back to work and football is in full swing. He's not getting quite the same attention he was getting this summer. (Honestly, look at those eyes!!)
David faced his opponent head on at the first season Chargers game against Penasquitos. He is #1 in the center. My favorite quote of the game came from the other team. One of the kids on their side was coaching one of our kids, telling him, "you're supposed to try and block me". What a good sport! We finally figured things out by the second half and finished up strong.
The line-up...
Over a James' game I took one picture. (Hey, at least I have proof I was there!) Juggling two players game schedules is challenging. I was so happy to have Aunt Chris and Uncle Bill there with me for support and entertainment! They are becoming huge Poway fans in the process too. (little inside joke)
Mark was up in Utah this weekend for Lyndsey and Ryan's wedding. I wish we could have all been there, but Mark represented us well!

4 comments:
Oakley just needs Parker to come sit on him a little more often. I like how David was not backing down against that bigger kid, he is a tough guy! Carson was informing me today that First grade is much harder than kindergarten {from David} and complaining he only saw David 2 times at school, what a travesty!
Ok - your dog is killing me! I feel the exact same way!Why can't it be Summer forever?
Look at David standing his ground. That other team is huge. Good thing speed is more important that size. Go David!
I don't quite get the same look from our cat, but I do sometimes from Alan.
Post a Comment