Saturday, September 12, 2009

Laboring

James messed the wrong two dudes at the pool on Labor Day. Here they are delivering his punishment.

 
I know some may question the taste of this photo, but I think it's an awesome action shot. Plus, I know Josh thought it was pretty cool too~

 
Sam hung out with Mark at the grill for quite awhile. He's learning the fine manly art of outdoor cooking from a pro.

 
Jack found comfort from the little boy and duck statues. They truly are the only ones who understand his pain.
Posted by Picasa
 
Good thing we wore out Natalie. There's nothing like an afternoon snooze in the shade after a good meal.

 
The boys went exploring in the back 40 and found this little guy. They called him a salamander, I'm not sure if that's what he is, but he's really cool with a colorful stripe down his back.

 

Everytime we all get together at Mom and Dad's place with all these kids, it breaks my heart to think that our time there may be coing to an end. I've got to find a way to keep this tradition going..... (no guilt intended, M&D :) )

5 comments:

3WimmerBoys said...

What a fun Labor Day, thanks for making it a good one. I just love an extra day to play!

3WimmerBoys said...

Sorry to post twice, but I must admit, I too am a little concerned about your parents house selling. Where will we party?

ferntyler said...

Your parents have so much love and energy in that house - I hope they stick around for a long time - don't they need missionaries in our area? (I'm hoping they're reading these comments from the George)
I love the yard exploring/pool jumping/food eating times..

Granny and Grandpa said...

You guys could all chip in on the high cost of "living in California items" and buy the place from us as a party hangout. We would be glad to visit once in a while. We can actually WATER our lawns here in St. George (isn't this supposed to be the desert?)and they are nice and green. We even had some RAIN the other day. Seriously, we are really glad that you are all enjoying the pool and stuff, and having a good time. Wish we could have been there to enjoy all of you.

Love ya all - Granny and Grandpa

Valerie said...

Sorry we missed it! That "next year" invite looks like it may end up expiring, huh? Well, we will just have to come up with another reason to party before then, right? Miss you guys, too. Miss Abigail's ears look beautiful!! Alie was very young too. They have since closed up. So now we get to go through the whole thing again someday! If only she was so brave!