We've had a major rockstar come to San Diego and he choose to stay with us! Well, at least it sure seems that way since Ryan came to town. Mark's sister Kim son came to visit us and it has been wonderful having him here. The kids think he is truly the most awesome guy ever! (Which makes him a star in my book too!) He's truly the nicest kid and I hope some of him rubs off on my boys. Here's the gang before the Saturday morning surf trip.
They spent most of the morning at the beach, stopped by Roberto's for lunch and then came home and rested a bit before we all headed back out to La Jolla for the evening.
Just like old times with the Tylers. Why did we let this tradition fall by the wayside?? Oh yeah, we both had a bunch of kids...Speaking of kids, isn't this the cutest little Fox you've ever seen? I just wanted to cuddle with him all night. (He sure helped keep me warm when the sun went down and it got chilly.)
"Dude, I'm standing right next to the Star-take a picture!"
Beware: Scary stories after sundown.
Cuddle up!
We dusted off Papa's old wingtips for Ryan to wear to church. Even though he's two inches taller than Uncle Mark, he's two shoe sizes smaller, a perfect fit for Papa's shoes. They looked fabulous on him, of course!
This isn't cheating, right? David is enjoying this slam dunk on his big brother.

5 comments:
what fun. if they're major rockstars...i'm a groupie?! lol. smiles!!
Wow, I can totally see the family resemblance. ha, ha!!! Looks like a fun weekend.
He seems like a good kid to look up to. I love older cousins ,so much fun. You showed him a great ime!
I'm glad he was here, if only to inspire us to go for an evening beach run - gotta do that more!
I love the cuddly beach pic. Looks like fun! Such a cute little Fox. I had some cuddling time with him at the beach recently as well. Too sweet.
Post a Comment