Here's Mark's new do: surgical cap. He ran the Kaiser Half Marathon run two Saturdays ago. He posted a very respectable time. He never ceases to amaze me with his ability to run long distances without the traditional training routines. (maybe "baffles me" is a more acurate term) Looks like he earned himself a cute orange goody bag too!
7 comments:
Mark is amazing if there is no training going on! Go Mark!
Way to go Mark!
David is adorable.
David was robbed on that babyGap thing - he's totally working the do - you should get some pomade so his hair would look wet like that all the time :)
So even with all men, there was at least one picture taken of the 1/2 marathon - way to go Mark!
wow, 1/2 marathon. fun!!
Being the hair stylist that I am, I say the do is daring, but doable. Now the surg cap is a no no.
Congrats on the run though :) I'm impressed.
great hair and love the cap, Mark!! Anything good in the goody bag???
I am definitely impressed with the 1/2 marathon. Way to go, Mark!! David is too cute. The fact that you can still get him to takes baths is amazing to me...I would literally have to PAY Austin to take a bath instead of a shower...he wants to be like the older kids. *sigh*
Post a Comment