15 Years have past since the day I made the best decision of my whole life. How could I have possibly known as such a tender young age that I was making the single most important choice in my whole mortal life on that day that I took my sweetheart's hand in mine and prominsed to love forever? I hoped for a lifetime of love and happiness. I got much more than I hoped for.
A wonderful ride down the road of parenthood, with my best friend at my side for encouragement. There is nothing more dear to me than the sounds of my children thrilled to see their Dad. My boys and girl are so lucky to have their father as an example of how a wife ought to be treated. He always puts me first.
Fun trips and date nights, some fancy dinners and some as simple as dinner at Rubio's and walking around Costco. It doesn't really matter what we're doing. Mark finds a way to make it fun.
Our "Hallmark" moments. There are the sweet moments and not so sweet ones, I find strength in knowing he's going to be there through them all with me.
Quite the life we've built together. From our first basement apartment days in Salt Lake, to staying at my parent's home, to our condos in Ssbre Springs, to our Waterfield Laurels days, it feels like home when we're together.
Every day truly is a perfect day when I'm with you. I'd follow you anywhere, and I know you'll follow me wherever else this journey of our life to together takes us. I'm so proud of that crazy nineteen year old girl who convinced you to marry her! I'd do it all again in a hearbeat. I love you more than words can say. Happy Anniversary!!






13 comments:
Happy Anniversary guys! Love all the pictures and all the memories - hope you have a great day (and weekend)
Fun pictures! Have a wonderful anniversary you two.
Aw, Laura! That is so sweet. I hope you both have a great day! We miss you guys!
Happy Anniversary!! Your music and pictures are making me all misty eyed. You guys are such a cute couple!
So I was just checking out the Layne's blog and saw yours. As I was reading your post I totally started crying (I blame the pregnancy). You guys are so cute!
-we got a blog too jandjsmithfamily.blogspot.com
Happy Anniversary you two. You are a beautiful couple. Hope you have a wonderful week!
That post is fantastic! Love the pictures and your sweet message. You guys are wonderful together.
"Every day truly is a perfect day when I'm with you." Really? Because I like Mark and everything, but really? A perfect day? When I lived with you it seemed more like 97% perfect. Maybe 98% when you were cleaning.
Happy Anniversary! You guys are truly one of the cutest couples I know. I love when you said,"life is good being married to Mark Mendenhall." I know you mean it. I can't wait to hear all about New York!
Congrats! This is so awesome. It was fun to see some pictures of times I remember too! Just think, the next 15 years will be even better!!
Wow! That was cute and I loved the song. Congrats guys!
Please pass the tissues... That was so sweet! Mark is awesome and you are too! A perfect pair!!!
Wow!! 15 years--next year Cary and I will celebrate our 15 year anniversary. I'm secretly wondering if I'm older than you or if your older than me :)
Post a Comment